Up your Zoom game with a private virtual wine tasting from Bolney Wine Estate in Sussex
During the tasting, you’ll be guided through how to see, swirl, sniff and sip three of Bolney’s award-winning wines. Afterwards, compete to become wine champion your newfound knowledge is put to the test with a fun quiz.
How it works
- You’ll need a minimum of five households to attend but no more than 10 in order to host your tasting.
- Each household can have as many people on the video call as they like, as long as they are on one computer.
- Pick from Bolney’s wine tasting packages and order for each household taking part.
- A member of the Bolney Team will be in contact within 48 hours to arrange a date for your tasting.
- Each household then gets sent three bottles of wine, along with everything else needed for the tasting, such as tasting notes, a guide to tasting and a quiz sheet.
There are four packages to choose from including an everyday drinking tasting, perfect summer drinks, great wines for food pairing and the Bolney’s Gold Trophey winners. Prices ranging from £53.97 to £80.97 per household.
If three wines aren’t quite enough, you can add more from Bolney’s range or you create a bespoke package of wines your particularly interested to try.
For more details, visit www.bolneywineestate.com.