Data privacy is very important to The Southern Quarter, we want to be open and transparent about our processing of your personal data.
You are, of course, free to use the majority of the Site without providing any information to us.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://thesouthernquarter.co.uk.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
The type of data we collect about you includes:
- Identity Data including your first name, last name, username, address, gender and date of birth.
- Contact Data including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details. SheerLuxe does not store any financial data.
- Transactional Data including details about payments for products or services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, operating system and platform, as well as your journey through our digital platform (such as the links you click on and the searches you make), which videos you have watched, what content you like and share, which push messages you respond to and information collected in any forms you complete. We may also analyse which marketing activity led to your taking specific action on our digital platforms.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, favourites, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
You may give us your data by filling in forms, using our website, or from corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Sign up to any of our websites;
- Attend one of our events;
- Enter a competition or promotion;
- Request marketing be sent to you; or
- Complete a survey / give us some feedback.
Automated Technologies or Interactions
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Marketing & General Services
We use the data we collect from you to provide you with our services. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you.
We will use your data for marketing, customer services and to provide you with any goods, services or information from The Southern Quarter you have requested.
We will disclose your information to our trusted service providers and agents for these purposes where the third parties agree to keep your information confidential in line with their privacy policies.
We will process your data when you enter our competitions. Your personal data will be used for The Southern Quarter to contact you regarding the competition, to identify contestants, to contact winners and to follow up on prize deliveries.
The processing of your personal data is based on the consent you provide when you choose to enter a competition. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with relevant marketing.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will get your express consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you. You can also contact us any time at email@example.com to ask us to modify your preferences.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will keep your data for as long as you are an active member.
If you do not interact with newsletters for a period of six months, we will stop sending them to you.
All data held by The Southern Quarter will be anonymised after it has been inactive for a period of 12 months. This means it can no longer be associated with you. Anonymised data is kept indefinitely for research or statistical purposes.
We will keep your personal data if there are any legal requirements or if there is an open dispute.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
If you have an account on this site, have left comments or signed up to receive marketing communications from us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you have any concerns about the protection of your data or believe we have processed your personal data incorrectly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us first.
Cookies are small pieces of information issued by your computer when you enter a website. So we can give you a personalised browsing experience, our Site uses cookie information collection technology.
Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They can be used for a wide range of purposes, for example, to identify your computer’s previous visits to the Site, and to detect the most popular features of the Site
A cookie session only lasts for the time you are on the Site and makes sure that once you’re logged in, you won’t have to login again unless you close your computer or quit your browser or logout of the Site. Usually when you close or quit your browser, it will automatically delete the cookie session.
The Southern Quarter uses two types of cookies:
- A tracking cookie is stored on your browser for longer than your user session and is reset each time you visit the Site. We use tracking cookies to record vital statistics, for example, how you found the Site; and
- We use analytical cookies to monitor how the Site is performing and how much traffic we receive, usually through Google Analytics. This software gathers anonymous data relating to how you are using the Site and then provides us with visitor statistics.
We do not save your personal data. You erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can also disable cookies but please be aware if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all of our features.